Application for the 2019 A2i Immersion Week opens March 1.
Please note that the A2i Immersion Week is intended for NC State doctoral candidates who are close to graduation, for current postdocs, and for alumni who hold doctoral degrees from NC State.
The A2i Immersion Week will run from Sunday, July 28 through Friday, August 2, 2019. Program activities will run during the following times that week:
- 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 28, 2019
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday, July 29 – Friday, August 2, 2019
A2i Immersion Week application materials will include the following items:
- Completed application that includes a signature from your PI/Research Adviser that states his or her understanding of your commitment to participate in all program activities from Sunday, July 28 through Friday, August 2.
- A current resume or CV (resume preferred).
- A list of three references who can be contacted about your qualifications and degree of fit for the Industry Immersion Week.
Please note that, if admitted into the Industry Immersion Week, a non-refundable $65 participation fee must be paid within one week of the admission notification.
Contact Laura Demarse, Director, Accelerate to Industry Program, for more information.
Praise for the A2i Industry Immersion Week
“My participation in the Program during the summer of 2017 not only influenced me to apply for BASF's Leadership Development Program (LDP), but also helped to prepare me for the interview process and, I believe, aided me in securing the position.” Samantha Carpenter, PhD Candidate, 2017 A2i participant, and recent selectee for the BASF Leadership Development Program