Follow the link below to download and complete the application for the A2i Immersion Week.A2i Immersion Week Application
Please note that the A2i Immersion Week is intended for NC State doctoral candidates who are close to graduation, for current postdocs, and for alumni who hold doctoral degrees from NC State.
Starting March 1, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and selections will be made on a rolling basis.
The A2i Immersion Week will run from Sunday, July 29 through Friday, August 3, 2018. Program activities will run during the following times that week:
- 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 29, 2018
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday, July 30 – Friday, August 3, 2018
A2i Immersion Week application materials will include the following items:
- Completed application that includes a signature from your PI/Research Adviser that states his or her understanding of your commitment to participate in all program activities from Sunday, July 29 through Friday, August 3.
- A current resume or CV (resume preferred).
- A list of three references who can be contacted about your qualifications and degree of fit for the Industry Immersion Week.
Please note that, if admitted into the Industry Immersion Week, a non-refundable $65 participation fee must be paid within one week of the admission notification.
Contact Dr. Jason Cramer (email@example.com), Director, Accelerate to Industry Program, for more information.
Praise for the A2i Industry Immersion Week
“My participation in the Program during the summer of 2017 not only influenced me to apply for BASF's Leadership Development Program (LDP), but also helped to prepare me for the interview process and, I believe, aided me in securing the position.” Samantha Carpenter, PhD Candidate, 2017 A2i participant, and recent selectee for the BASF Leadership Development Program