3.10 Dual Master’s Degrees
Students enrolled in a master’s degree program at NC State University may pursue additional master’s degrees simultaneously provided that:
- the Director of Graduate Programs (DGP) of each program approves the pursuit of multiple degrees;
- an approved Plan of Work for each master’s degree is submitted;
- 18 hours are unique to each degree program; and
- all other requirements and Graduate School rules are met for each degree;
- the time limits in place for the initial degree apply to all others.