Graduate School Information Systems
MyPack Portal – The MyPack Portal system is the University’s main student information system. Click here for instructions on how to obtain access to the MyPack Portal and other Graduate School resources.
Graduate Student Online Academic Reporting System (GSOARS) – A critical tool for graduate faculty members advising students and directors of graduate programs. GSOARS provides a wealth of information on student progress and professional development and manages annual progress reports of graduate students. Separate instructions are available for students and for staff.
InfoWeb – An interactive secure web site for graduate administrators that provides access to admissions & recruiting, academic & support records, and historical reports, statistics & surveys.
SIS Training Manuals and Reference Documents
- Graduate Administrators (DGP/Graduate Services Coordinator) Training and Operations Manual
- Graduate Faculty SIS Training Manual
- Graduate Student Training and Operations Manual
- Graduate School SIS Training Manual
- SAS Business Intelligence Reporting Tips
- Graduate Career Academic Structure Complete Reference
- Graduate Student Certificate Plan Data Entry
- Query Manager for New Users (source: University of Akron)
- Query Manager for Experienced Users (source: University of Akron)
Online SIS Training Videos:
- Releasing Registration Advising Holds
- Assigning a Student Advisor
- Committee Member Acceptance / Graduate Plan of Work Approval