The Graduate School generates most forms used throughout a student’s graduate career at NC State. In addition, we provide course action forms and instructions for graduate administrators. Where possible the forms are in both MSWord and PDF format and can be downloaded directly from the website. Other forms are available from Registration and Records.
- Graduate School Forms Includes Master’s Forms, Doctoral Forms, Forms for Committee Actions and Curricular and Programmatic Actions, and Graduate Faculty Forms. Also includes Extension of Incomplete Grade and Schedule Revision Forms, which are Registration and Records forms, but only the Extension of Incomplete Grade is available from the R&R forms site.
- Course Action Forms Includes instructions for completing and submitting.
- New Program Development Forms Includes instructions for completing and submitting.
- Registration and Records Forms Mostly undergraduate forms, but does include Extension of Incomplete Grade, Name and Marital Status Change, Privacy Block Request, Transcript Request, and others.
- NC Residency Forms Forms and instructions for applying for North Carolina Residency for Tuition Purposes.
- Graduation Forms Includes Survey of Earned Doctorate (SED) and Doctoral Graduation Attendance Notification (DGAN).