New Graduate Student Orientation
Fall 2022 New Graduate Student Orientation will be in-person at the McKimmon Center on August 19. Ph.D. students, research master's and option B students attend the morning session from 9-11 a.m. Non-thesis master's students attend the afternoon session from 1:30-4 p.m.
All newly enrolled graduate students received an email with full details on June 21. If you enrolled after June 21, expect an orientation email within the next few weeks. The following students DO NOT attend in-person orientation: MBA, MAC, distance and certificate students.
A separate email will go out closer to August 19 with details of the asynchronous online portion of new student orientation. The asynchronous online portion is open to ALL graduate students and will be available on August 20.
Have a question about orientation? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Resources
- Download the free orientation app on your mobile device
- Follow us on social media. Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | LinkedIn
- View the Graduate School New Student Survival Guide and the Office of International Services Getting Here Guide for helpful tips
- Locate on-campus housing
- Research what to do in Raleigh
- Have questions about your program? Contact your Director of Graduate Programs
Attend the Information Fair
Learn more about student organizations and other campus resources from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the McKimmon Center on August 19.