Accelerate to Industry is funded by the National Science Foundation through an Innovations in Graduate Education grant. We hold annual Training Institutes at Hunt Library on Centennial Campus to develop strategic plan for implementing A2i on your campus.
Our annual training institute is held February 19-21. Join us on our high tech Centennial Campus and come away with a toolkit for implementing the A2i model on your campus.
Presentations and Workshops on
- Building impactful partnership with industry
- Strategies for recruiting industry partners
- Evaluating and analyzing resources including suggestions for constraints
- Case studies from partners who are currently running A2i on their campus
- Best practices for selecting and implementing modules
- Coordinating with partners on campus
Registration for Training Institute
The registration fee for academic partners who are not participating in the NSF grant is $250 per person. This cost covers all meals except for Thursday night.
We reserve a block of rooms at the Aloft Hotel for a special group rate. Aloft is adjacent to NC State’s Main Campus and a short drive from RDU airport via Uber or Triangle bus lines (2100 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27607). It is also within walking distance of restaurants and coffee shops along Hillsborough Street.Training Institute Group Rate
Partners leave the Training Institute with:
- A2i logo and other branding elements
- Sample marketing communications and templates
- Evaluation and instructional content templates
- Project implementation templates
Current academic partners
Why We Need More Industry Immersion Programs
Tova Williams, a PhD student in fiber and polymer science, learned to erase her fears of being incapable of performing up to job standards.Read more from Tova