Accelerate to Industry is funded by the National Science Foundation through an Innovations in Graduate Education grant. We hold annual Training Institutes at Hunt Library on Centennial Campus to collaboratively develop strategic plan for implementing A2i on your campus.
Our annual training institute is usually held in Mid-February, however, due to COVID restrictions it will be held Summer 2021. If you are interested in becoming an academic partner please contact Dr. Laura Demarse, Assistant Dean for Professional Development & External Relations or Dr. Joe Aldinger, Director of A2i. Join us on our Centennial Campus and come away with a toolkit for implementing the A2i model on your campus.
Current Academic Partners
Academic Partner A2i Website
Florida International University
Medical University of South Carolina
North Carolina Agriculture and Technical State University
North Carolina Central University
The Ohio State University
University of Delaware
University of Florida
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
University of North Dakota
University of Oklahoma
University of Virginia
Virginia Tech University
Wake Forest University
Presentations and Workshops
- Building impactful partnership with industry
- Strategies for recruiting industry partners
- Evaluating and analyzing resources including suggestions for constraints
- Case studies from partners who are currently running A2i on their campus
- Best practices for selecting and implementing modules
- Coordinating with partners on campus
The registration fee for academic partners who are not participating in the NSF grant is $250 per person. This cost covers all meals.
We reserve a block of rooms at the Aloft Hotel for a special group rate. Aloft is adjacent to NC State’s Main Campus and a short drive from RDU airport via Uber or Triangle bus lines (2100 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27607). It is also within walking distance of restaurants and coffee shops along Hillsborough Street.
Partners leave the Training Institute with:
- A2i logo and other branding elements
- Sample marketing communications and templates
- Evaluation and instructional content templates
- Project implementation templates