When looking up a record, the application tab will display the semester code, program code, and status for all submitted applications.
Student applications will be assigned one of the following statuses:
- Awaiting Submission: The applicant has started an application, but has not officially submitted for review.
- Awaiting Payment: The application has been officially submitted, but the application fee has not been paid.
- Awaiting Materials: The application has been officially submitted, but is missing a required item (test scores, letter(s) of recommendation, etc).
- Awaiting Decision: All required materials have been submitted, and the application is pending departmental & Graduate School review.
- Decided: A final decision has been posted.