Title Page formatting and spacing must exactly match that of the Title Page sample (PDF).
- If it is long enough, the title should fill the entire first line, before adhering to the inverted pyramid formatting.
- Capitalize the first letter of all important words in your title.
- Your degree should read “Master of…” or “Doctor of…” rather than “Master’s of…”
- The year listed should be the year in which you will graduate.
- Indicate your chair with “Chair of Advisory Committee” below their signature line and name. If you have co-chairs, include “Co-Chair of Advisory Committee” below the names of both co-chairs.
- If you have an External Committee Member, include “External Member” below their name.
- Do not include signature lines or names of Graduate School Representatives or Technical Consultants.
For an annotated version of the title page example, click here (PDF).