DGPs may use the Graduate Degree Audit WorkCenter (formerly the Worklist) to approve advisory committees.
How to access the Graduate Degree Audit WorkCenter
MyPack Portal > Student Information System > Advising tile > Graduate Degree Planning > Grad Degree Audit WorkCenter
- Log into MyPack Portal
- View your Student Information System Homepage
- Select the ‘Advising’ tile
- From the left-hand navigation menu, select ‘Graduate Degree Planning’
- Select ‘Grad Degree Audit WorkCenter’
Three sections on the Graduate Degree Audit WorkCenter
- Pending DGP Approval: All pending customization requests for students who do not have an approved committee chair.
- Pending Committee/Advisor Approval: All pending customization requests for students who have an approved committee chair. Either the committee chair can approve the customization OR the DGP. Once it’s approved by one, it will be removed from the workcenter and will be approved on the student’s degree audit. A weekly report will be sent to DGPs to show any action approved only by a committee chair.
- Committee Pending DGP Approval: All pending committee approvals
Reviewing and approving committees
Click on the student’s ID number in the “Committee Pending DGP Approval” section of the WorkCenter:
Once you are on the student’s committee page, review the committee and make your decision:
After approving the committee, the “Overall Committee Status” updates to “Locked.” The student may not immediately be removed from the “Committee Pending DGP Approval” section of the WorkCenter. However, if you click the “reload” button, you will no longer see the student on that list:
Please note that you may also view a student’s committee via the “Committee – Admin” page:
SIS > Advising tile > Graduate Degree Planning > Committee – Admin