Skip to main content

Request Prior Credit

The only courses that will show on the degree audit are those taken in the Graduate career. Students can request to transfer the following types of credit to their graduate degree audit via the MyPack Portal: prior NCSU credit (such as Post-Baccalaureate Studies (PBS) graduate credits) and previous master’s credit from another university (doctoral students only). Prior credit policies are detailed in the Graduate School Minimum Requirements section of the Graduate Handbook. 

  • Please note: Master’s students who are eligible for transfer credit from a previous institution must complete the Transfer Credit request form found on the Graduate School Forms page. The form must be signed by the DGP and submitted to the Graduate School for review.