Skip to main content
- Brief Mentoring Philosophy: Good mentorship is sensitive to context.
- Hobbies: Naps, competitive games.
- Research Interests: I am interested in how people tell time without clocks and how their ability to do that affects their performance in tasks.
- Mentoring Specialities: academic skills, writing, time management, quantitative methods, data analysis, job market, industry, research, working with advisors, first year experience, mental health.
- View: Full Mentoring Philosophy