- Brief Mentoring Philosophy: Academia is a challenging environment, and I firmly believe that we need to approach our lives as graduate students in a holistic way. I am committed to working with peers who have interdimensional needs and who are seeking work/life/family integration.
- Hobbies: reading, fitness, knitting, crafting, traveling
- Research Interests: My substantive research interests focus on markets, financial institutions, class, and culture. I am a quantitative sociologist with an interest in computational methods.
- Mentoring Specialities: academic skills, writing, work/life/family integration, quantitative methods, data analysis, dissertation, master's thesis, working with advisors, mental health, gender, race, life skills, relationship management, non-traditional students, first-generation students
- View: Full Mentoring Philosophy