- Research Interests: I am a mixed-methods sociologist with an interest in computational science. My dissertation research focuses on the intersection of financial regulation, rhetoric, class, and institutional fields.
- Hobbies: reading, fitness, knitting, cooking and baking, traveling
- Mentoring Philosophy: Academia is a challenging environment, and I firmly believe that we need to approach our lives as graduate students in a holistic way. I am committed to working with peers who have interdimensional needs and who are seeking work/life/family integration.
- Mentoring Specialities: academic skills, work/life/family integration, quantitative methods, data analysis, dissertation, master's thesis, working with advisors, mental health, gender, race, intersectionality, life skills, non-traditional students, first-generation students
- View: Full Mentoring Philosophy
- Website: https://hannahmmcqueen.wixsite.com/hannahmmcqueen