- Brief Mentoring Philosophy: I believe mentors can have a positive and transformative effect on those they mentor. I want to be seen as open, trustworthy, and compassionate in the eyes of my mentees so that they feel absolutely comfortable coming to me with any challenges.
- Research Interests: I am interested in understanding social interactions within virtual reality.
- Hobbies: Aikido, Arnis, Piano, Singing, Hiking
- Mentoring specialities: academic skills, writing, time management, collaboration, teamwork, quantitative methods, qualitative methods, data analysis, job market, industry, working with advisor, gender, life skills
- View: Full Mentoring Philosophy