- Brief Mentoring Philosophy: I recognize and value the mentee as a whole person–one who has a range of personal and professional needs. To accomplish this, I establish my mentoring relationships by identifying what the mentee seeks from our relationship, understanding their interests, and asking what mentoring approaches works best for them
- Hobbies: tennis, mobile games, taking my dog for a walk
- Research Interests: I am interested in the intersections of space/place, materiality of infrastructures, and access.
- Mentoring Specialities: academic skills, writing, time management, work/life/family integration
- View: Full Mentoring Philosophy