Where do I start?
Begin by exploring our program offerings
- Prospective applicants are encouraged to review the program they are interested in and contact the program directly with questions.
- Review the catalog to see course offerings and degree requirements.
- Questions about the application process – read our FAQs.
When is the deadline?
- In the Graduate School, most of our programs set their own deadlines or follow our priority deadlines. Make sure to visit the program’s page and check out their application deadline. Don’t see a deadline listed? Contact the program in which you are applying to confirm their application deadline.
Please note: International students may have earlier deadlines as set by the Graduate School.
What do I need?
- One unofficial transcript from each college or university previously attended
- Three recommendations submitted by the online application system
- Personal statement
- Proof of English proficiency (Non-US Citizens Only)
- Application fee – $75 US/domestic, $85 international, and $25 certificate – non-refundable
Please note: Some programs may have additional requirements such as GRE scores, essays, portfolios, prerequisites, etc. Visit the program website to review the requirements of individual programs. All documents must be uploaded to your application before submitting or your application may not be reviewed.