- Brief Mentoring Philosophy: I know from personal experience that your perception of your self-worth can be the biggest barrier to achievement. Therefore, I work to pass along the guidance and strength I received to go for my goals, no matter how insurmountable they seem at the beginning, with each mentee with whom I form a relationship.
- Hobbies:Reading fiction, playing tennis, getting outside and walking/hiking
- Research Interests:I study the policy process, specifically public policy diffusion, narratives, and public opinion
- Mentoring Skills: academic support, writing, data analysis, dissertation, research, mental health, gender
- View: full mentoring philosophy