Memorandum of Understanding International Partner Universities
NC State Graduate School, extends a warm welcome to students at Zhejiang University, ZJU SciTech, Jiangnan University, Donghua Fashion Institute, Donghua University, Nanjing Normal University, South China Normal University, Soochow University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Central South University.
- CSC China Scholarship Council PhD Scholars
- ZJU 3+X Scholars
- Nanjing Normal 3+X Scholars
- South China Normal and Central South University 3+X Scholars
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University 3+X Scholars
- DHU, DHU Fashion Institute, Istanbul Technical, Jiangnan, Soochow, and ZJU SciTech 3+X Scholars
With more than 31,000 students and nearly 8,000 faculty and staff, NC State is a comprehensive university known for its leadership in education and research, and globally recognized for its science, technology, engineering and mathematics leadership.
- NC State is consistently ranked among the nation’s top 50 public universities and ranked by Princeton Review as a best value for students.
- Faculty and staff are accessible, friendly, and helpful.
- NC State’s research expenditures are approaching more than $315 million annually.
- NC State is ranked third among all public universities (without medical schools) in industry-sponsored research expenditures.
NC State is also located near the dynamic Research Triangle Park, home to many other universities, U.S. Federal agencies, and companies – from Fortune 100 multinational research and development operations, to university spin-outs and start-up operations – providing further training opportunities for our students.
Graduate study at NC State
NC State offers over 160 master’s degrees and more than 60 doctoral degrees. We offer a full range of degree options – including graduate degrees, certificates and minors – in all traditional disciplines as well as many areas where emerging disciplines interface, including nanotechnology, materials sciences, genomics, bioinformatics, financial mathematics, textiles, natural resources, and geographic imaging science.
The Graduate School supports advanced study and original research in the fields of engineering, physical and mathematical sciences, agriculture and life sciences, textiles, natural resources, design, education, humanities and social sciences, management, and veterinary medicine. In addition, there are many exciting interdisciplinary programs that cross traditional boundaries.